Monday, March 24, 2008

A New Blog

So, I wanted to start new and here I am with a new blog and some new art. Above is the first art journal page I've ever made.

These are some collage tags that I made to go in my new Etsy shop.
These are some more tags that are in my Etsy store.

These are some tags I made to celebrate my return to art-making. I gave them away to the only person who left a message on my new blog (which is now an old blog after...oh, a couple of days. I hated it and now I'm back on Blogger) and made me a Flickr contact. I hope she likes them!

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

preciosos tags. Me sorprendió ver escrito en español el nombre de tu blog, y vine a él.
Casualmente yo sí he visto la Dama de Elche en Madrid, donde vivo.También he visitado Elche en vacaciones. Soy de Murcia.
.... Y también soy profe de inglés. ¡ Cuántas coincidencias !
Es raro ver a alguien en España haciendo este tipo de collage, al menos sólo conozco a otra chica, también de flickr y que seguro también visitas.
sEría un placer estar en contacto contigo.
Te invito a que visites mi blog y si te apetece dejar algún comentario.¡ Te animas !
Mi trabajo en scrap va para tres años. Empecé haciendo art work en el verano pasado.