Sunday, July 13, 2008

La Dama's Christmas in July Gift-a-Way

Hello, everybody. And a Merry Christmas in July to you all!

I know that a lot of people are shocked to already find Halloween items in our favorite craft stores, and in some ways, I feel the same way. However, I love Christmas and I really am ready to start thinking about it now. So, I'm going to start celebrating now by having a gift-a-way for you all, my friends. On July 25th, I will have a drawing for 3 lucky people to win something handcrafted by me. All you have to do to enter the drawing is to leave a comment to this post about what you would like for Christmas (and if you also tell me what items I make that you like, if you win, I can tailor your present to your likes!). This contest is open to close friends and family members as well to people whom I have never had the pleasure of meeting.

So, let's get in the holiday spirit. And to all, a good night!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

for Christmas I want....hum, having thought that far ahead yet. Truthfully anything will be great. For several years now Mike and I have done the "let's not get each other anything so we can pay off debt and not go overboard on Christmas" thing. So I made him swear that this year we'll actually get each other gifts again. Oh, I know! I want an all day spa package. Manicure, pedicure, massage, facial, haircut...the works! With a good girlfriend of course. Much more fun with two!

HeidiPie said...

Yay! Another give away! I have been waiting. I'm into Christmas already too. I like the bags and the blocks and the magnets, and lots of the stuff you make is pretty cool. I'm with you on the Day Spa thing with a friend Niki.

Jenn said...

I love Christmas too.... much to my hubby's amazement I am already thinking about decorating and cooking!! For Christmas I want vintage trims and millinery! My favorites!!!

Dawn @ alteredartists said...

I want a Twilight inspired pendant, button, or earrings etc. I have OCD = Obsessive Cullen Disorder.
Merry Christmas to you!
~Dawn

Theresa N. said...

I like *SNOW* for Christmas!! Of course I'll never get it, it's to hot were I live, maybe that's the reason I love Currie and Ive's Christmas prints
Theresa N
weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com