Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Children's "Help" and "Is it summer yet?"

This is what happens when you don't have a place of your own to "create." You have to do everything on the kitchen table and then, while you are at work and your husband is sleeping in (again!), the children decide to help you with your art journal. Fortunately, it only got on the cover and a couple of pages that I just glued pictures to and not any of the real "art" or...well, I don't know what would have happened, but it wouldn't have been pretty.




The night before the disaster with the paint, I did the quick page below. I didn't paint it or do anything fancy this time. I just wanted to get my feelings about school right now out quickly.
I'm going to go eat mini-corn dogs right now. The baby is making me do it!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

so sorry. kids can be so very helpful!